So seriously I don't have time to email everyone haha sorry! So if you wanna know how I am send me a letter :) or even a dearelder.com because they are sooo much easier. Thanks! Still lovin it here. So we're always saying work your hardest and leave it up to the lord and stuff. My dad said it so perfect in a letter to me yesterday. He said, "If you work hard like it is all up to you and Pray like it is all up to the Lord everything will work out. Vacker!! (beautiful) So thanks dad. I've already shared it with my sisters it was great. Last night we had Elder Hinckley of the seventy speak to us in a devotional. It was wonderful. He is Pres. Hinckley's son. Everything he had to say was so good. Everyone was having a hard time writting it all down. Him and his wife Jane Hinckley both talked a lot about hard work. Then why we work hard at things.. why not just give up, but its because the rewards are that great. What is greater than bringing souls to salvation?? It really can be hard here and you NEVER get enough sleep, and yet you are never onery. Love that! The temple this morning was beautiful! Its amazing everywhere you go someone is going to Sweden or is from there or something. I had two people think I may be related to them and another man tell us he leaves in one month to serve in the stockholm temple for 18 months. Were hoping we see him in that temple someday. Class is a lot of fun. Our district just has a lot of fun together, but that is also bad because most class rooms are much quieter than us. Were trying to do better. Our Elders just get a little loud (one in particular haha) don't worry we already told him. Our teacher is going back to sweden this saturday so we have to get a new teacher. Kinda sad about it but this will be her first time back to sweden since her mission so thats cool.
So I really wanna know what people are up to but I don't have everyones address. So I'll do my best to write home today and maybe my mom can pass some out. But I don't wanna make her do that. So please write me friends oh and family (besides this email I really don't have time to write more) I need home addresses.
Thanks to everyone that has written me! :) I really appreciate it. haha that means you mom! You know Elder Hinckly said make sure you live up to your moms expectations. I really liked that! He says moms are women of faith so be the missionary she expects you to be. I'll do my best!
Oh really quick since i have 2 minutes haha the language it fun. It's gotten a lot harder, but I did expect that so it okay. My teacher says its good I can laugh things off and let my personality take over when its hard and stressful. He says keep that because in sweden there are people that will hear the message because of me and my personality. Sweet right?? Haha my class probably thinks I'm nuts.
Love you all!! I will email another letter next wed.
Love Syster Sprague
No comments:
Post a Comment